Here are the four easy steps to take to get you started with Global Capacity's xLink API.
- Contact your Global Capacity Sales Team to have them walk you through the key benefits.
- Choose your implementation. You have two options:
- Develop the interface with your own team
- Hire a software development firm
Your development team will need an understanding of Java, Perl, C, or another suitable language, as well as the HTTP & HTTPS protocols and XML. and a solid understanding of the basics of sending an xLink request.
- Contact your Global Capacity Account Executive for an account on the testbed. They will provide you with the required contracts and forms.
- Begin your development!